BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

about me............

On January 24, 1991, promptly at 7:45 pm born a cute baby. She had a baby sister named NUR WAHYUDIAH bt MUSTAFA. She is me. I am currently studying in Polytechnic Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan, Pahang. I take the field DIPLOMA IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY. I was the first child of six siblings. I was born at the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, KUANTAN. But I grew up in Besut Terengganu, I grew up there because mom and dad had to move to besut as close to my parents' village.


My father's name was MUSTAFA BIN SAID. He was 48 years old. Date my dad's birthday is January 7, 1962. Born in Kampung Darau, Besut Terengganu. He was a teacher working in SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN BUKIT TEMPURUNG. He was a teacher BAHASA MALAYSIA AND SIVIK. He has the rank of ASSISTANT TEACHER SENIOR curricular activities. He is a very good father. From small to now he is always concerned about her children, and he will reward us all in the event of success in education. In addition to duties as a father I also know teachers do heavy work such as gardening, housework, making homes. Our house now is a result of building a shelter of my father. I LOVE my father. He was the best dad in the world for me, may God always bless my father.

Name of mother is NAZIHA BINTI ABAS. He was 46 years old. Date of the birth mother was 12 MEI 1964. Born in ALOR LINTOH VILLAGE, Besut Terengganu. SHE is also a teacher at the SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN PENGKALAN NYIREH. She is a Science and Mathematics teachers. He was a good mother, a cook, and good at packing houses. I really like the cooking of my mother. I really love my mother, I hope someday I can repay my mother, my mother and I will be happy.

Muhammad Syafiq, the second son after me. 18 years old and was born in FELDA BUKIT KUANTAN. He is currently studying in Universiti Teknologi Mara, Penang Bukit Mertajam. My third sisters was also NUR SYAMIMI ALIAH, aged 18 years and will sit for the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia examination this year. While the fourth is the SISTER of NUR Syazwani 15 years old and will sit for secondary assessment itinerant. The fifth sisters was called Najwa Aqilah aged 11 years and younger brother named MUHAMMAD NAIM Hakimi was 10 years old. I really love my family. I wish I could be its best for the mother and father.


Listen

Read phonetically

Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

0 comments: